Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Are you goal-oriented, a strong team player and interested in becoming part of an international team of professionals? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a Framework Developer (f/m/d) with strong C++, C# and Java development skills for our headquarters in Giebelstadt, Germany.
- C# / C++
- Unity 2D/3D
- Unreal Engine
You will be responsible for porting our games to new platforms and operating systems and programming new in-house tools for technical support and in order to speed up the development process.
What we are looking for
- You have a passion for games and are willing to deepen your knowledge of games development. You are familiar with relevant technologies and operating systems (iOS, Android, PlayStation 4, XBox or Nintendo Switch).
- You have experience with development in C++, C# or Java (including C++/CX and JNI).
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in the field of games development.
- You should enjoy working in a Scrum team.
- You are proficient in both German and English.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
- ...and much more