Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Do you want to use your creativity and artistic talent to create mobile games that will be played by people all over the world? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers! We are looking for a Game Artist (f/m/d) with creative ideas that differ from the conventional way of thinking.
- Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.). We will only accept PDF files or a portfolio link. Thank you.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Unity 2D/3D
What we are looking for
- You have gained experience in concept design and character design.
- You enjoy working with a graphic tablet.
- You have a basic knowledge of 3D modeling, rigging as well as texturing.
- You should convince us with your clean and reliable way of working.
- Gaming experience is a must.
- Professional experience in game development is a plus.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- Amazing colleagues
- ...and much more
Want to join our team?
If you are interested in working with some of the best professionals in the gaming industry, please send us your application via e-mail. We would love to hear from you right away. Please apply with a complete set of application documents. This means that your application should include a cover letter, your CV and copies of your latest letters of reference, leaving certificates, certificates of employment and other certifications. We are also interested in knowing when you are ready to start your dream job and what your desired salary is.