Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Do you want to use your creativity and passion for games in a job that you enjoy and that fulfills you? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a Game Designer (f/m/d) with creative ideas that differ from the conventional way of thinking.
As a member of one of our Scrum teams, you will be responsible for developing and implementing gameplay ideas and concepts. Within the framework of our different game projects, you will have to work with the following coding languages and programs:
- C# / C++
- cocos 2d-x
- Unity 2D/3D
- Unreal Engine
What we are looking for
- You have a passion for games and are able to meet the expectations of our global fanbase while working within the framework of our business models.
- You have profound knowledge of balanced game design across various video game genres.
- You are able to create visual design mock-ups.
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in the field of games development.
- You should enjoy working in a Scrum team.
- You have a very strong command of English and German, both spoken and written.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- Amazing colleagues
- ...and much more