HandyGames looking for a stage hog! Games are your passion! You'll do everything to land one of those super-important jobs in the coolest of all industries? Then contribute to the success of HandyGames ™ and take your chance to become part of building a new publisher! For our headquarters in Giebelstadt, we are looking for a PR Manager Games (w / m / d) with very good social media skills.
- Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.). We will only accept PDF files or a portfolio link. Thank you.
As part of our marketing and PR team, you will take care of the daily PR-craft such as media monitoring, research, reporting and analysis, press releases, selection of appropriate journalists and influencers. You will also take care of the maintenance and expansion of our contact network and accompany various PR and gaming events.
What we are looking for
- You’re a regular at Gamescom, you’ve always wanted to go to the E3 in L.A. and won’t shy away from hot VIP parties in Russia
- You love to present games on the big stage with a bang and like to throw T-shirts at screaming fans
- You’re able to write cool texts in German and English and can even convince your mom that cats can purr in Virtual Reality pretty cute too
- You’re overflowing with crazy ideas and already have a ton of cool guerrilla actions in mind
- Your socializing is not limited to food porn on social media and are in calm control of a complaining community
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- Amazing colleagues
- ...and much more
Want to join our team?
If you are interested in working with some of the best professionals in the gaming industry, please send us your application via e-mail. We would love to hear from you right away. Please apply with a complete set of application documents. This means that your application should include a cover letter, your CV and copies of your latest letters of reference, leaving certificates, certificates of employment and other certifications. We are also interested in knowing when you are ready to start your dream job and what your desired salary is.