Are you looking for a challenging job in the gaming industry in an attractive work environment? Have you already acquired experience in working with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects and have you already gained expertise in social media marketing? Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game developers and publishers! We are looking for a Media Designer (f/m/d) with strong social media skills for our headquarters in Giebelstadt, Germany.
As part of our marketing team, you will be responsible for the design and realization of classic print advertising as well as the coordination and implementation of our online projects and video projects. Your tasks will also include social media marketing and maintaining our Facebook fanpages. Since writing texts (e.g. texts for our website, press releases and product descriptions for different app stores) will be a part of your responsibilities too, a very good command of English, both spoken and written, is absolutely necessary for this position.
What we are looking for
- You have completed professional training as a digital media designer or completed studies with a focus on graphic design or communication design.
- You are experienced with Adobe programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- You have gained experience in social media marketing and social media monitoring.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
- You have a creative mind and like to take responsibility
- You are proficient in both German and English.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- Amazing colleagues
- ...and much more