You’re looking for a job that lets you live your passion for games? Then look no further! As a member of our in-house testing team, you are responsible, among other things, for quality control of our game content and applications. We are looking for a part-time QA game tester (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt to support quality control.
Please note, this job is ON-SITE in Giebelstadt (Würzburg) ONLY and fluent spoken ENGLISH is absolutely MANDATORY!
As a member of our QA testing team, you are responsible for systematically testing and analyzing our entire game portfolio in various development cycles. During the testing process, you will work closely with the development teams and communicate your detailed findings on errors and game processes in a comprehensible manner.
What we are looking for
- You are fluent in English and have strong written and verbal communication skills – other languages are a plus.
- You have a very good eye for details and show a lot of accuracy and resilience.
- You enjoy playing games, are interested in new technologies and like to take on tasks with responsibility.
- You can communicate game situations and bugs well.
- You work concentrated and above all enduring.
HandyGames™ offers you
- Flexible working hours
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Amazing colleagues
- ... and much more!