Games are your passion? You love indie titles and everything that is not mainstream? It is your dream to define and manage our current portfolio strategy and to work closely with internal and external development teams? You can’t wait to evaluate new concepts, determine the scope of our game projects and to monitor the development and milestone schedules?
We are looking for a Producer (f/m/d) with an inspiring personality to manage our video game projects at our headquarters in Giebelstadt, Germany.
As a member of our production team, you will be responsible for managing internal and external game projects – from contract signing to final release. You will also support our publishing team by evaluating new concepts, game pitches, and prototypes.
What we are looking for
- You have a proven track record and professional experience in the field of video game production for PC, consoles and mobile devices.
- You have strong project management skills and are experienced in agile production methods.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German – other languages are a plus.
- You have already worked closely with QA, Marketing, Sales, PR, and Management.
- You are willing to attend international events and to visit our partner studios around the world.
HandyGames™ offers you
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
- ...and much more